Right NOW I Am Reading This Information about the Benefits of Having LONG HAIR!!!
What I Did Know Before of Reading This, Is that I LOVE to Have My Long Hair, and I Really Like Persons with Beautiful and Interesting Long Hair!!!🙂
“Hair is an amazing gift of nature, and even much religious literature suggests that God created humans with a great interest, enthusiasm and conscious effort, and nothing was added, including hair, that might be deemed superfluous.
Thus, trimming the hair not only declines this gift of God but, in a sense, disfigures the shape of human being. And from a yogi perspective, long hair helps raise the Kundalini energy that increases tranquility, vitality and intuition.
Cutting the hair impedes transmitting light from the bones in the forehead to the pineal gland, which affects brain activity, the thyroid, and sexual hormones.
Yogi Bhajan explained that cutting hair means we not only lose energy and nourishment, but that the body must then manufacture a great deal of vital energy in regrowing the missing hair.
Hair also directs sun energy to the frontal lobes where meditation takes place. These “receptors” act as conduits that allow greater amounts of cosmic energy.
Natural Hair Care
There are many natural ways to care for hair:
- Apply a mix of almond oil with a few drops of sandalwood oil to the hair
- Jojoba and rose oil is great for healing curly hair
- To prevent hair loss massage the scalp with coconut oil, then sit in sunlight until dry
- Maintain good hair and scalp health with vitamin A, C, E and lecithin
- Consuming onions and olives helps balance hormones and rejuvenates hair
- Treat split ends not with trimming but a small amount of almond oil (leave in overnight but be sure to rinse!); it takes approximately 3 years for new hair receptors to form at the tips
- Dry clean, wet hair naturally by sitting in the sun, which also allows the absorption of Vitamin D
- Yogis recommend shampooing about every 72 hours
- Washing the hair after an upset is emotionally beneficial
- A wooden comb or brush maintains the aura and balance of the electromagnetic field, and stimulates the scalp; wood prevents static electricity which drains away brain energy
- Refresh and relax the hair and scalp by combing front to back, then back to front, and right to left several times; this technique twice daily helps maintain youth, a healthy menstrual cycle, and good eyesight
- For better brain health keep hair natural and healthy; silver or white hair color increases the vitamins and energy flow that compensate for aging
Kundalini Hair Care
Putting hair up during the day helps absorb solar energy; keeping it down at night absorbs lunar energy. Braiding the hair down at night also helps balance out the electromagnetic field from the day’s activities. The best way to energize your aura and brain cells, and stimulate the pineal gland in the center of the brain, is by putting up the hair in a “Rishi knot”. (In India, a Rishi is a wise one who coils his or her hair on the crown of the head.) According to Yogi Bhajan, ‘The activation of your pineal results in a secretion that is central to the development of higher intellectual functioning, As well as higher spiritual perception.’”